The Dyslexia Association
About The Dyslexia Association
The Dyslexia Association, Nottingham
The Dyslexia Association is a registered charity, established in 1971.
We provide support and services for dyslexic children and adults of all ages, their parents/families, educators, employers and the wider community. Our head office is in Nottingham and we provide services primarily across the East Midlands (Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire) and neighbouring counties.
If you are dyslexic, or think you might be dyslexic, or if you are concerned about another person, we can help.
If you are any of the following, we can help:
• I am an adult dyslexic
• I have a child that is dyslexic
• I have dyslexic employees
• I teach dyslexic children
• I need advice about dyslexia
• I am a dyslexic student
• I teach dyslexic apprentices
• I teach dyslexic students
We aim to enrich the lives of people with dyslexia by helping them to:
• understand their learning difference
• discover their strengths and
• find solutions to the challenges they face
Some of the Services we Offer Include:
Dyslexia Nottingham • Dyslexia Testing Nottingham • Dyslexia Assessment Nottingham • Dyslexia Tuition Nottingham • Dyslexia Workplace Support Nottingham • Dyslexia Workplace Training Nottingham
The Dyslexia Association is listed in:
Disability and Special Needs in Nottinghamshire